Shropshire Pharmacies May BH 2018 Opening Times
Telford and Wrekin Pharmacies May BH 2018 Opening Times
We will be closed on May 7th please ensure that you have ordered your medication to cover the extended break
Nominate a Pharmacy - You can now sign up to a new electronic prescription service whereby your prescriptions will be sent electronically once they are signed by the GP. For more information and to sign up to this NEW service then speak with your local pharmacy, alternatively you can contact the surgery and this can be arranged for you.
Please note: All prescriptions ordered before 11:00 are ready the same day after 14:00. All prescriptions ordered after 11:00 are ready the following working day after 14:00.
If You Require a Repeat Prescription You Can:
- Order online using patient access - you will need to obtain a web registration form initially. You need to request this in person at the surgery - please bring with you some form of ID (passport, license, utility bill) for proof of identification if you are aged over 18.
- Call in at the surgery and order.
- Order through a pharmacy (some will be happy to order for you and collect - and can deliver)
- Fax a request through to us: 01743 245275
- Send a request in the post (allowing plenty of time for postal delays)
Please note: we do not take repeat prescription requests over the phone. This is due the congestion of the phone lines, preventing other patients being able to get through to the surgery.
At the bottom of your repeat prescription please note the date of your medication review and make a dedicated appointment with your GP around this date for review of your medication.